Call for Papers
Currently we are preparing the following Special Issues of Studia Logica:
- on Logic of Causal and Probabilistic Reasoning in Uncertain Environments (guest editors: Gerhard Schurz and Matthias Unterhuber; deadline: October 2012)
Special Issues of Studia Logica - in print:
- Dependence and Independence in Logic (guest editors: Juha Kontinen, Jouko Väänänen and Dag Westerstahl
- on Logic and Games (guest editor: Thomas Ågotnes (University of Bergen); deadline: August 15th, 2011)
- on Abstract Algebraic Logic (guest editors: Josep Maria Font and Ramon Jansana; deadline: December 1st, 2010)
- on Recent Developments related to Residuated Lattices and Substructural Logics (guest editors: Nikolaos Galatos, Peter Jipsen, Tomasz Kowalski and Hiroakira Ono; deadline: September 30th, 2010.
If you wish to receive in the future information about new Special Issues of Studia Logica, important community news and similiar topics, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "subscribe" in the subject. If you want to be removed from our list, just use the word "unsubscribe".
last modfied 7.08.2011; designer and webmaster: Krzysztof Pszczola